- A few crash bugs and stability tweaks have been made to provide a more stable gameplay environment.
- Iron Sights on all weapons have been tuned.
- Link Dead members will now pass squad leadership to the next available member.
- New certifications have been added for aircraft.
- Zurvan and Dahaka capture mechanics have been adjusted head to the World Design here to learn more.
 Notable Bug Fixes
- Switching to a weapon with a scope while aimed down sights will no longer cause players to see their weapon through their weapon's scope.
- Anti-Personnel Mines will now explode when an enemy is near or they are shot.
- Voice Chat HUD should now be correctly labeled for Squad, Platoon and Outfit.
- The gunner seat in a vehicle is no longer inverted when inverted flight controls are selected. “Invert Vertical Look” is now the authority for vehicle turret controls.
The following Certifications have been added to the Galaxy, Liberator, Scythe, Mosquito, and Reaver:
- The Quad has been tweaked to provide better handling.
- The fire rate of the Scythe and Reaver has been adjusted to be closer to the Mosquito.
- The cone of fire on the Scythe, Reaver, and Mosquito has been increased.
 Aircraft have had the following changes made
- Rocket Pods will now do reduced damage to infantry.
- Rocket Pods will now need to hit a tank directly to inflict damage.
- Direct hits on tanks will now inflict more damage.
- Scythe Rocket Pods now have an increased fire rate.
- Reaver rocket explosion radius has been reduced.
 The following changes have been made to Air to Air Missles
- Damage has been reduced on all missles.
- AoE Damage has been reduced on all missles.
- Lock on range for missles has been reduced.
- The lock on timer has been increased by a half second.
- The lose lock on timer has been decreased by one second.
- The lock on angle has been decreased.
- Tank Mines, Spawn Beacons, C4, and mines can now be spotted and seen on the mini-map.
- Player whispers should now be functioning correctly.
- The Vehicle Managment Window now allows players to set vehicle permissions and remove people from their vehicle.
- Seabed Listening Post now has an additional spawn room and terminals.
- Indar Communications Array now has an additional spawn room and terminals.
- Ti Alloys now has a Spawn Control Unit, turrets, and an additional spawn room.
- The Palisade now has an additional spawn room, terminals, and a Spawn Control Unit.
- The Blackshard Iridum Mine now has an additional spawn room, terminals, and a Spawn Control Unit.
- Lost end Outlook now has an additional spawn room, terminals, and a Spawn Control Unit.
- NS Research Labs now has an additional spawn room, terminals, and a Spawn Control Unit.
- Snake Ravine Look out now has an additional spawn room, terminals, and Spawn Control Unit.
- Phalanx Turret flak damage has been increased.
- Skyguard turret flak damage has been increased.
- Burster MAX damage has been increased.
- Rocket Launcher speed and acceleration has been increased.
- Heavy Assault Anti-air rocket lock on has been increased by a half second.