(Redirected from Game Update (2013/03/27))
Players may note the following changes:
- The deconstruct button has been removed from the vehicle info panel on the HUD
- Vehicle kill assist XP values adjusted to appropriately scale with the recent XP bump for destroying a vehicle
- The NS-11C has been added to the Depot for all Empires
- Adjustments have been made to the Lancer VS22:
- Damage falloff now starts at 500m and ends at 700m.
- Projectile speed now changes based on charge level. Level 1 = 600 m/s. Level 2 = 700 m/s. Level 3 = 800 m/s.
- Fire delay removed from ALL charge levels.
- Now takes 1.5 seconds to reach charge level 2 (used to be 2 seconds). Level 3 remains at 3 seconds. You can now hold the charge for 5 full seconds before it will auto-fire (up from 4).
- The charge animation on the reticle is now more precise/accurate
- Adjustments have been made to the NC15 Phoenix:
- Should now do more damage against air targets (same damage as default launcher)
- Reduced reload time by 5700 ms, down to 5200 MS.
- Fixed a projectile speed irregularity, this was causing the rocket to go much further than it should have before the player gained control of it. (Related to latency)
- Reduced phoenix speed by 10 kph (~2.7 m/sec)
- Adjusted the camera to be more in line with the collision model of the rocket
- Air to Air lock on tones should now be working correctly for all empires
- Server performance improvements