Test Server Update (2013/04/09)
The Test Server has been updated to reflect the following changes:
- Tank Mines have had their size and collision scaled up.
- Removed forced weapon swap after deployment.
- Improved traction for the Flash has been implemented.
- Proximity Repair system should properly award support XP to the owner if they are not in the driver seat
- Turret shadows should rotate with the turret appropriately
- Removed capture bonus time for standing at the cap point. Standardized uncontested capture times are:
- Small Outpost = 4 minutes
- Large Outpost = 7 minutes
- Facilities = 10 minutes
- Ally activity is now displayed on the map.
- Capture progress is now displayed on the map.
- Removed blinking map regions.
- Medals are now displayed in the loadout from the main Class screen.
- Added a supply button to the loadout on the main Class screen.
- Locked gear and weapons can now be viewed and unlocked from the loadout screen.
- The Squad listing in the social window should now display additional squads when scrolling down.
- Players can now preview vehicle items, decals, and tints.