Test Server Update (2013/04/24)
We have a new build up on the public test server for everyone to check out. There are a number of changes associated with it, but here’s some of the stuff that jumped out at me:
- The Harasser buggy is now available to all factions on test server
- A three person vehicle with a driver, a gunner, and a (MAX capable) rumble seat
- The map and minimap should now respect your empire color selections
- VR zone consumables no longer eat your resources when resupply them
- Explosives that are set to auto resupply will now attempt to purchase up to the max equip count for an item based on your available resources
- Placed deployables should no longer disappear (to your client) when a you travel 300 meters away from them
- Added a toggle for the empire-colored explosion animations on the map
- Single Use Camos are being hidden in the marketplace. Very few people use/purchase them and with the recent loadout changes that show unpurchased items they are bloating the UI.
- Refactored the Map UI so it’s performance should be significantly improved with the new hex system
- The new MAX abilities didn't make this build but they are super close to hitting test, so keep an eye out over the next few days – it shouldn't be too long.
As always, we're eager to hear any feedback you guys have. Thanks!