Players may note the following changes:
- A number of Server and Client stability optimizations have been made.
- The Heavy Assault Shield should no longer fail to work after respawning.
- The Deployment screen now features top defensive locations on the continent as respawn points.
- Instant Action will now send players to areas with more combat.
- New players will now be placed at a spawn point in a battle instead of being drop podded in.
- These aircraft are now easier to lock-on to with anti-air missles. By default you can lock on to them 1 second faster. This means it requires 2.5 seconds to lock on to an ESF and 1.5 seconds to lock-on to a Liberator/Galaxy.
- Lock on rockets and missiles should now hit more frequently and are harder to dodge.
Lock-on weapons can only be avoided by the following:
- Forcing the missile to hit something else
- Outrunning it which requires you to be distant and burn a lot of fuel
- A very near miss which should be very challenging