HELIOS SERVER, US WEST OUTFIT NC (New Conglomerate) ODA (Operational Detachment Alpha) 1785
1st Team of the 7th Company of the 85th Regiment of the New Conglomerate Army
NC-ODA 1785 was formed on the basis of small squad Infantry tactics and strategy, to foster Team work, comradery, and fun in Planetside 2. NC-ODA 1785 is a 18+ Mature, Small Infantry Squad based Outfit for Planetside 2.
The 1785th is one of the only "Small" outfits that is still active since Beta, with Continuous leadership and growth that is not a "Mass invite" or "Zerg Fit".
The 1785th was a constant presence on Genudine and now Helios. Teams of 1785th where some of the first to move in and secure locations during the Empire Showdown being instrumental in The New Conglomerate not only taking but dominating the Empire Showdown on Genudine.
We have constantly been known for doing more with less. The Crazy, sometimes Quiet professionals of the New Conglomerate
What sets NC-ODA 1785 apart from other Planetside 2 Outfits?
- Every one is capable or will be capable of being Squad leader.
- We don't care about your K:D (Kill to Death) ratio, If your worried about your Kill to Death Ratio or any stats NC-ODA 1785 isn’t for you.
- We work as a team, we operate as a team, solo operations don't benefit any one. - We train. wither it is an actual training exercise, or in the field against live contacts, we are constantly learning and training.
- Everything has a reason and a purpose, We move with a reason and move with a purpose. even if its for some laughs.
- We have fun. and every one realizes that its a game, and at the end of the day real life comes first.
If your interested in the following you'll want to consider NC-ODA 1785 The Mission of ODA 1785.
Operational Detachment Alpha – 1785 is not a conventional front line warfare oufit.
ODA 1785 is a Infantry Special Operations Capable Outfit. Its Primary missions are as follows.
Direct Action: Short-duration strikes and other small-scale offensive actions conducted as a special operation in hostile, denied, or politically sensitive environments and which employ specialized military capabilities to seize, destroy, capture, exploit, recover, or damage designated targets. Direct action differs from conventional offensive actions in the level of physically and political risk, operation techniques, and the degree of discrimination and precise use of force to achieve specific objectives.
Unconventional Warfare: Activities conducted to enable a resistance movement or insurgency to coerce, disrupt or overthrow an occupying power or government by operating through or with an underground, auxiliary and guerrilla force in denied area.
Special Reconnaissance: Operating behind enemy lines, avoiding direct combat and detection by the enemy, directing air and missile attacks, in areas deep behind enemy lines, placement of remotely monitored sensors, and preparations of other forces. Gathering intelligence on all levels of enemy activities and movement.
Manhunting: Deliberately identifying, capturing or killing of senior or otherwise important enemy combatants classified as high-value targets.
Sabotage and demolition: deliberate action aimed at weakening another entity through subversion, obstruction, disruption or destruction.
ODA 1785 is not a conventional Frontline outfit. It has the capabilities of conducting Frontline Operations but its area of expertise is Special Operations in enemy territories with specific objectives outlined for either disruption, capture, kill, or destruction.
What we do, what we offer.
- Infantry small squad tactics
- Actual use of roles as they should be used. I.E. infiltrators conducting site survey's and recon on targets before an attack.
- Team work.
- Voice Communication during game play
- Organized, Planned and Initiated Operations
- Combined Air and Land Operations
- Training operations both in game, and through individual based learning sessions.
- Development of real world tactics and strategy of military operations transferred to in game methods.
- Don't care about fancy ranks and titles.
- Playing the game to have fun and get into some good battles, wither its win or lose.
If you like what you've read, and interested then fill out a Recruitment application and we'll be contacting you soon!