How to write in wiki markup: wiki writing
- When you edit, please enter a Summary at the bottom of what you have changed! If you're adjusting something small like a word or two, please check "minor edit." and indicate what words you changed.
- Discussion pages are for discussing the page and contents. Debates about other things should be kept to the forums.
- Please keep personal references, strategies, and opinions out of Game Data pages. Strategy details are allowed, but should be on a page by themselves and not mixed-in with regular data pages.
- New pages should have an associated Category, added by including: [[Category:<category name>]]. If no category fits the page you are creating you can create a new category or use one that is close and allow others to refine it.
- Red links mean there's nothing on the other end of them, and need authoring.
- Please don't create pages about specific players, the User Pages are there for that.
- To see all pages where authoring is needed, view Special:Wantedpages
- Use other articles that address similar items to lay out your article or see how things are written/coded. There's no stealing in a wiki, everything here is public domain.
- Don't hesitate to edit if you see something wrong or missing. There's a tab at the top of every article.
- Please use the "Preview" feature when editing a page to see how the changes look, this will prevent long lists of same page edits in the "Recent Changes" section.