If you have feedback on any of my contributions, be it an entire page, a single section, or even minor edits, please don't hesitate to edit this page with your feedback under an appropriate heading. I appreciate all feedback and constructive criticism.
 Weapons Page
- I'm glad you like it! I still have several sections I'd like to add and tweak before moving on to other projects, but I hope to be somewhat helpful around the wiki. Please let me know if I overstep the scope of any given article or category in my wanderings. Nimbal 09:27, 20 June 2012 (CDT)
 Wiki Scope
You are absolutely right. The wiki should primarily be focused on PS2 content and have the occasional PS1 section for overlaps. Many pages like the Vehicle page were made before that decision was made. So you are right, many pages need deletion or complete re-writes. The vehicle page is one that could use a total wipe and start over again, similar to your Weapons page. Hope that explains things. We hope to have a wiki forum on the PSU forums where we can discuss things better in the near future. Quovatis 15:48, 20 June 2012 (CDT)
 Linking Aticles
Nice work on the weapons page Nimbal. A suggestion regarding linking of other pages, you should just link the first instance of another article rather than all instances. --GRYPHONtc 17:46, 20 June 2012 (CDT)
- Good advice, thanks! But should I limit the range of identical links to the entire article, or only to any given section?
- Also, should I respond to talk pages like this, or as an indentation on my own talk page? I don't know that you'll be notified when I edit my own talk page to see any responses I make.
- Thanks! -Nimbal 18:02, 20 June 2012 (CDT)
- I am use to people just replying wherever the original thread was started, allows others to follow the conversation or chime in :) I would say if it is in all the text paragraphs, just link the first instance. If it is later used again in the the table data to show relation, I would continue to link. --GRYPHONtc 18:08, 20 June 2012 (CDT)
- It's a bit of a grey area. If it's a long article, link them again later on. But you don't need to link them again in successive paragraphs. --Quovatis 18:12, 20 June 2012 (CDT)
- Noted, and thanks for the input guys. I appreciate it. --Nimbal 19:00, 20 June 2012 (CDT)
 Regarding Lore
I send you a PM on the Forums, but since you seem to hang out on the Wiki a lot, this might be quicker. Could you jump on the PSU IRC channel by chance, so I can talk to you regarding the Lore section? It would be a lot quicker and easier than having to do it all over the Wiki. If not that's fine, just thought I'd ask first. MasterCalaelen 12:51, 4 July 2012 (CDT)