Beta Update (2012/11/16)
The servers were brought down for an update and players may note the following changes:
- Fixed multiple client crashes.
- Using Twitch from within the game should no longer crash the client.
- Players should no longer hear double footsteps.
- Players will no longer regenerate health in enemy bases.
- The microphone volume while streaming through Twitch will no longer crash the client.
- The Heavy Assault Resist Shield will now functional correctly after it's been depleted.
- Symbiotic Healing is no longer available.
- MAX units should now be able to see who is repairing them.
- Players should now be able to set keybindings.
- Progress bars for Satellite outposts and Capture Points should now update correctly.
- The number of players currently capturing a point is now displayed.
- Joystick keybindings should now be working as intended.
- Players will now longer be able to select Request Transport from the Quick Action Menu.
- Class certification are now organized by equipment slot instead of item type.
- The Recon Detect Device is no longer listed as an IFF Device.
- Players will now receive the Warden (instead of the Stalker) when purchased.
- Quick Deploy to Squad Leader is now functional across continents.
- Linkdead players should be able to log back in and be returned to their squad.
- Weapon kills and Accuracy are now being tracked properly on the Weapon Stats page.
- Keybindings are now split into Vehicle and Air.
- Muting a player from the Quick Action Menu no longer removes them from the players friends list.
- Vehicles should no longer display incorrect faction colors.
- An Engineer will no longer appear to be manning a turret after he exits it.
- Players should no longer experience an inverted view after resupplying.
- Decals will now correctly appear on vehicles.
- Decals can now be disabled in the UI.
- The Mosquito landing gear will no longer go through the fuselage.
- The players hand should no longer clip through the Pistol.
- The AMR-66 Suppressor can now be properly attached to the weapon.
- There are no longer duplicate Forward Grip certifications available.
- The LA80 now has the correct Marketplace description.
- The role of the G30 Vulcan and P525 Marauder Grenade launcher has been switched. The Vulcan is now an anti-vehicle weapon and the Marauder anti-personnel.
- Reflex sights are now equipable on the Warden Battle Rifle and Shadow Scout Rifle.
- SAS-R Impetus is now listed a sniper rifle certification.
- Equipping a 2x Reflex Sight should no longer switch players to an Infiltrator.
- Attaching a suppressor to a weapon will no longer switch players to Light Assault.
- The FA1 Barrage 4X scope is now available.
- The underbarrel grenade launcher and shotgun attachments will now longer flip players view upside down.
- The NC Guerilla and TSR Kovac flashlight attachments are no longer improperly labeled a compensator.
- The Reflex Sight on the VS shotgun will no longer display improperly.
- The Thanatos Reflex Sight and slug ammunition should now appear in the loadout after purchase.
- The Laser Sight organization has been moved closer to the designator.
- All non-pistol weapon flashlights and laser dots have been moved to the side.
- All Scopes have been renamed:
- 1X Reflex - TechLite Reflex
- 2X Reflex - GD RefleXR
- 3.4x - LACO 3.4X
- 3.4x Laser - OC TacSight
- 4x - TrueShot-4
- 4x Laser - OC Mark IV
- 6x - BDS-6
- 7x - M7 Optics
- 8x - DE8
- 10x - IO-10
- 12x - IO-12
- 1X Reflex - RTA Reflex Sight
- 2X Reflex - MH2 Reflex Sight
- 3.4x - HDS 3.4x
- 3.4x Laser - DMO 3.4x
- 4x - ACS 4x
- 4x Laser - TMS 4x
- 6x - S3 6x
- 7x - SO7
- 8x - OPS 8x
- 10x - APS 10x
- 12x - LRO 12x
- 1X Reflex - HPR Reflex
- 2X Reflex - VHO Reflex
- 3.4x - V3 HoloScope
- 3.4x Laser- VMS 3.4x
- 4x - OG-4
- 4x Laser - CS4
- 6x - TriGon-6
- 7x - TSO-7
- 8x - TriGon-8
- 10x - Mach-10
- 12x - Mach-12
- Players will no longer enter an invulnerable state and appear dead.
- KWahtee West Pass capture point is now capturable.
- Spawning at Tawrich Recycling will no longer kill the player.
- Sungrey Amp Station Forward spawn at West Gate should now change empires when captured.
- The vehicle defense shield at Amerish Xelas Bio Lab now properly fits the gate.
- The Liberator and Mosquito will no longer point down when spawned.
- Players will no longer spawn in the wrong direction when logging in.
- Drop Pods no longer fall slower than intended.
- The Jump Pad at Andvari Bio Lab is now functioning correctly.
- Ground vehicles may not climb steep hills as they once could.
- A few gravity pad bugs were fixed at the NC Warpgate.