Angels of Death
|Angels of Death TR|
|Stats||Angels of Death Stats|
 Outfit Structure
With thousands in-game outfit members, AOD adopts a unique structure to their outfit. Casual members of the in-game outfit are the rank of Prospective Member [to the clan]. The rank of Full Member is given to actual members of the clan, with access to our private teamspeak and forums. Officers within the clan are given an equivalent rank within the in-game outfit.
 Code of Conduct
Angels of Death prides itself on its Code of Conduct that all members must agree to. Some key points include:
- Strive to conduct ourselves in an appropriate manner
- Offer help to anyone who seeks it, if it is possible
- Project a positive image of yourself and the AOD clan to others
- Put the needs of the clan first, above personal goals
- Support members of AOD
- Attempt to resolve personal differences directly with the concerned individual(s)
- Remind other AOD members of expected conduct in a tactful, non- threatening way, and if possible, in private.
- Promote fellowship within the game community
- Do not condemn or humiliate other clan members
- Win and lose games honorably, show sportsmanship
- Maintain AOD loyalty
- No comments about politics, religion, skin color, or sexual preferences. We are here to play games.
These standards are what separates Angels of Death from other clans in Planetside 2.
 Squads & Operations
All AOD squads are led by Full Members of the clan. The outfit has daily informal activities, but official Operations Nights are Sundays and Mondays, beginning at 8pm Eastern.
AOD also hosts special Reaper Special Operations Groups which caters to the more competitive players. These individuals practice weekly, and are used as a quick-reaction force during formal Operations Nights. Understandably, they are also the team members sent into competitions such as Server Smash and the Pro Arena League.
AOD was formed in late 1999. It started with a game called SWAT 3 and expanded into multiple titles. Over the years, AOD has seen many games come and go, some after only a short time while others have been around for years and are still thriving.
AOD is unique not only in its size and age, but also in its diversity of games offered and the fun yet respectful community. The heart of AOD lies in constant recruitment and steadfast leadership - people who are committed to being a part of something much bigger than themselves. This is what has seen AOD through so much for so long.
For a detailed run-down on AOD's history, visit the AOD Website.
 Recruiting: Outfit
If you are interested in joining the in-game outfit, join one of our platoons and ask for an invite. All of our platoons are clearly marked as "AOD Platoon." We do require that you follow the basics of our Code of Conduct. Unsportsmanlike behavior will get you removed from AOD platoons and outfit if you're an outfit member.
 Recruiting: Clan
Joining the Angels of Death clan will grant you access to our Team Speak channel and our forums. Requirements to join the clan are:
- Must have TeamSpeak and be on it while in game
- Must follow our Code of Conduct
- Must have a forum account on our website
To get started, join one of our platoons and ask for a recruiter or fill out an application on our website.