Beta Update (2012/10/25)
 Video Patch Review
 Notable Changes:
- Players are now mostly invulnerable to damage at Warpgates with the exception of vehicle collision damage against structures. An outstanding issue is while accessing a terminal players are vulnerable.
- Sunderers are now available at every vehicle terminal that offers the Flash.
- Squad members can deploy on their squad leaders from the Warpgate via the Instant Action menu.
- Grief accumulation has been reduced for accidental team damage.
- Grief points are no longer accumulated for damaging a fellow squad member or their vehicle. An outstanding issue is killing that player will result in grief points.
- Client crash fixes and client performance optimizations
 Top Bugs Fixed:
- Logging out or zoning while in a MAX should no longer change your class.
- Forward spawn point terminals should now display appropriate faction on the minimap
- Vehicle kills will give notifications again.
- Turrets should no longer stop animating.
- Dead characters will no longer be collidable.
- Vehicles will no longer randomly invert controls.
- Shields will now block tossed projectiles such as grenades and C4.
- Fixed an instance where AFK players would be unable to be damaged.
- Fixed a case where dying in the UI could leave a character in a bad state.
- Reduced bullet drop on all weapons.
- Buffed VS weapons to be much stronger at greater range. Projectile speed and Damage were increased on all weapons except Sniper Rifles.
- Projectile speed was increased.
- Damage at range was increased.
- Reload times on most VS weapons are now faster.
- Grenade trajectory is now more predictable.
- Speed required to damage infantry in a vehicle collision increased.
- Projectile speed of Halberd increased
- Reduced lock-on range of Heavy Assault anti-ground vehicle launchers (500 meters was overkill)
- Scythe Default and Rotary nose cannon projectile speed increased
- A pass was done on Sunderer and Tank Secondary weapon elevation ranges.
- Elevation ranges should be the same between all the MBTs. Previously there were some discrepancies
- 50cal MG elevation range increased by 15 degrees
A small additional patch was released the same day to fix an issue with the Magrider turning rate.