The Sunderer is an IFV (Infantry Fighting Vehicle) ground vehicle, manufactured by Nanite Systems. This heavily armored 12-man vehicle is designed to punch through enemy defensive lines and deliver troops in the heat of battle. It also has a support role, providing medical and ammo supplies to troops in the field, serving as a repair station for vehicles, as well as serving as a mobile spawn point for troops. The Sunderer is capable of overcoming obstacles that other vehicles can not due to its large tires.
 Useful knowledge
- To deploy the Sunderer and start spawning players, press B while stationary.
- If a Sunderer takes damage, the passengers inside will not be hurt. However, if the Sunderer gets destroyed, everyone inside dies as well.
- The Main Weapons of the Sunderer can shoot through the Sunderer and will not damage it (This does not apply for the Splash damage produced by the M60-G Bulldog or the M40 Fury).
- The default Sunderer does NOT take different amounts of damage from every side (unlike a tank), but a Sunderer with Blockade Armor takes reduced rear damage.
- Sunderers can equip a horn, purchasable with Station Cash.
Sunderer from the Original Planetside
In PlanetSide, the Sunderer was a Common Pool vehicle. It featured two 75mm tank cannons and carried 11 troops. It was replaced later by Empire specific variants: the Leviathan, Vindicator, and Juggernaut.