(Redirected from Game Update 1 (2012/12/12))
- Horns are now available for the Sunderer and Flash! Check the Depot under Vehicle Gear.
- New weaponry is currently being issued to all three empires. If you are looking for a new light machine gun or assault rifle, head to the Depot and check them out.
- A number of changes have been made to Vehicle and Aircraft weaponry. Please see the Vehicle notes below.
- Fixed a few crash bugs and provided some optimizations to improve gameplay.
- Players may now make multiple characters on the same server.
 Notable Bugfixes:
- The NS-11 Platinum should now properly unlock medals.
- The Facebook Promotional Weapons should now properly unlock medals.
- Players should no longer be able to spot enemies without a line of sight.
- The Gauss Compact S will now provide players the ability to aim down sights and strafe more accurately.
- Destroying enemy terminals will no longer provide a Kill stat.
- The Light Assault Jumpjet will no longer break if you run into terrain while in flight.
- When holding down push to talk it should no longer become "stuck" when released.
- The NS-11 will now have a sound indicating it is being reloaded.
- Spawning a vehicle in the warpgate will no longer cause players to fall through the world.
- The TX2 Emperor should now provide the correct damage level to targets.
- The tail gun on the Liberator is now located on the back of the tail wing and not underneath it. This provides a greater coverage for all tail gun variants.
- Aircraft and Phalanx Turret resistance to the following weapons has been reduced:
- Personal Defense Weapons (on light aircraft only)
- Sunderer resistance to heavy machine guns has been increased.
- All Flak damage has been increased by 5%.
- The Composite Armor tooltip has been adjusted to be more accurate.
 Infantry Weaponry:
- The NS Decimator rocket launcher is now available to all empires.
 Terran Republic:
- The TAR will provide the best hip fire of this empires assault rifles.
- The T32 Bull will provide an adaptable solution to long or short range combat but has a slow reload.
 New Conglomerate:
- The Carnage BR is now available. This medium-fast fire rate assault rifle has good hip fire and range limiting recoil.
- The Anchor light machine gun provided good mobility and a 45 round magazine.
 Vanu Sovereignty:
- The Corvus assault rifle has a slow rate of fire but compensates with deadly accuracy.
- The Ursa light machine gun will provide a slightly lower rate of fire but extreme accurate fire.
 General Weaponry:
- Tank Mines can now once again be deployed by throwing them reverting the change made last week.
- Lock on Rocket Launchers will no longer fire without a lock on.
- Extended ammunition attachments will no longer provide more ammunition capability than intended. They all will now provide 4 more rounds.
- A small increase in movement accuracy with iron sights was made on on slower assault rifles, carbines, and light machine guns.
- A small decrease in movement accuracy was made with the 40 round assault rifles and carbines.
- The NC Gauss and Gauss S now have increased projectile speed.
- The Cycler TRV now has reduced hip fire accuracy.
- The Razor GD-23 now has reduced recoil for the first shot.
- The TR CARV and CARV S now have increased equip time.
- The LA80 projectile speed has been reduced to put it in line with the other empire sniper rifles.
 Vehicle Weaponry:
- M20 Drake: Previously the M20 Basilisk, this weapon has increased top end damage. It also has a longer range before damage fall off occurs.
- M60-A Bulldog: Previously the M60 Bulldog, this aircraft weapon has had the following changes:
- Magazine size has been reduced from 10 to 6.
- Magazine size certifications now 1 round per rank increase.
- Projectile speed has been increased
- Direct hit damage has been increased
- Splash damage will no longer damage heavy armor.
- The M60-A has a faster projectile than its ground based variant the M-60G.
- A30 Walker: This is now the air variant of the Walker weapon system.
- The reticule and first person tracer have been changed to make them easier to see.
- Projectile speed is slower but drop has been reduced.
- Damage has been increased overall.
- Light Aircraft Rocketpods:
- Blast radius in which maximum damage occurs has been reduced. This does not change the size of the blast radius.
- Damage against Sunderers and Aircraft have been reduced.
- Significantly reduced damage against Phalanx turrets.
- Liberator AP30 Shredder:
- Damage has been increased at close ranges.
- Magazine size has been increased to 50.
- Reaver Air Hammer:
- The projectile spread has been tightened up.
- Damage per projectile has been increased.
- Damage fall off will occur at a further distance.
 Ground Weaponry:
- The Lightning Skyguard Turret has increased projectile speed and it's reticule has been adjusted to use the Terran Republic Burster MAX reticule.
- C75 Viper:
- Direct hit damage increased
- Increased maximum blast radius damage
- M40 Fury:
- Reduced damage against heavy armor.
- Upped direct hit damage and blast damage.
- Anti-Personnel Phalanx Turret:
- Cone of Fire tightened up a bit
- Slight adjustments to heat. Will cool off a bit faster and take a little bit longer to overheat.
- Pushed out range where projectiles start to lose damage significantly.
- The main shields at Tech Plants are now operated by two generators in the outlying buildings. These shields now have icons that display the status of the generators.
- Frosbite Harbor Spawn Room now has a pain field.
- The grav pads at the Dahaka Amp Station western forward spawn are now functional.
- Players are no longer able to spawn at Sungrey Amp Station when the SCU has been destroyed.
- Enemy projectiles will no longer go through the Biolab Gate Shields.
- Players still in a vehicle once the pilot has logged off will no longer disconnect.
- The Phalanx Turret has increased projectile speed and it's reticule has been adjusted to use the MAX burster reticule.
- The Regen benefit of a Biolab will now display on the Tab scoreboard.
- All Heavy Assault ability items are now using unique icons.
- Platoons should now longer state they are “full” when all squads have squad leaders and there is still room for more members.
- SAS-R and Impetus optics will now display a description when hovering over with a mouse.
- The TS4 Haymaker and FA1 Barrage now have a tooltip when mousing over the progress bar.
- Moving a player to another squad will no longer boot them from a Squad/Platoon locked vehicle.
- Players removed from a Squad or Platoon channel will no longer be able to use that channel.
- Unoccupied Phalanx Turrets should now display “Press [E] to Enter” messaging.
- The NS-11 Platinum and Ns-11A rifles are no longer the same color.
- The Sunderer Smoke Screen will no longer hide decals.
- Lightning Hood Ornaments will no longer be placed on top of decals.
- New Conglomerate African Forest Weapon Camo no longer displays Vanu Sovereignty coloring.
- A MAX unit will no longer appear to float while descending on a Grav Pad.
- Purchased Weapon Camo will no longer be cleared when a weapon trial ends.
- The Engineering Repair tool is now black.
- Main Battle Tank and Lightning armor should no longer cover decals.
- The Lasher magazine will now reload and no longer “floats” if the player is sprinting.
- The NC Gauss Compact S Underbarrel weapons will now show a reloading animation correctly.
- A player will no longer siplay headless and frozen in a riding pose when killed on a Quad.